Become a Member or Give Someone the Gift of a Membership
2022 Farm Memberships are now available for purchase!
Become a Farm member or purchase a membership for someone special! The Farm at Prophetstown is looking for individuals and companies who believe in our mission focused on sustainable agriculture, gardening, canning, homesteading, the raising of heritage livestock, as well as farm-to-table cooking, sewing and quilting. If you love visiting The Farm, purchasing our meat, produce and eggs, and/or attending our events, please consider supporting us by purchasing a membership. We have a full calendar of special events and workshops throughout the year. From tour groups to drop-in visitors and an active social media, and we connect with thousands of wonderful people all year round.
We have partnered with the Indiana Department of Natural Resources to promote a special package. When you purchase a membership for $55.00 to The Farm at Prophetstown, you will also receive a state park pass that is good for free admission to ALL Indiana State Parks through 2022! The Farm makes $12 from each of these memberships to support the organization and our events. Also available for purchase is a farm membership sticker only (no park pass included) for $15.00. Please keep in mind you will be required to pay gate fees to enter the park and visit the farm (including for our dinners) if you don’t have a park pass. Entrance into the park is $8.
Memberships also make unique gifts for everyone to enjoy!
Membership benefits include:
- Invitation to our annual meeting and end of the year celebration.
- Early access to reserve your spots for a block of the farm-to-table dinners.
- Newsletters and other email updates regarding farm activities.
- 10% discount on meat, eggs, and produce.
- Unlimited free admission to The Farm, Prophetstown State Park, and all other Indiana state parks!
Ways you can submit for a membership:
- Online by clicking on a link below.
- We will send you a membership form, just email email@example.com.
- Stop by The Farm and one of our staff will be happy to help you complete your membership submission, or give you a form you can mail or email to us.
We’d love to have you as a part of our Farm family, so consider a membership today!
None of the programming at The Farm would be possible without the generosity of our members, donors and corporate sponsors.