The Farm at Prophetstown Update
The coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be present in our local community. The Farm at Prophetstown always values the health and safety of our guests and staff. We are monitoring announcements by officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In addition to our usual stringent and thorough cleaning and health practices, we are adhering to the following steps issued by the CDC to help reduce the spread of the disease on our grounds and in our community
What we are doing:
- We are closely following CDC updates and recommendations and updating our procedures accordingly as needed.
- Now mandated by the State of Indiana, all guests (over the age of 8 years old) and staff are wearing masks when inside the houses.
- Staff will have their masks on outdoors to pull up if approached by, or when approaching guests.
- We have hand-sanitizer located on The Farm in various locations.
- Our staff are proactively wiping down surfaces like doorknobs daily with cleaning solution.
- We are requiring staff to stay home if they are sick.
- We continue to monitor the spread of the virus.
What you can do as a guest:
Follow these recommended preventative actions from the CDC to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wear masks when inside public spaces.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash.
- Practice social distancing in public areas.
We want our guests and staff to feel as comfortable as possible when visiting our businesses. We hope some fresh air at The Farm may be comforting and inviting.